Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Repair update

OK,  I'm excited.  My van is almost ready to come home.  Lot of repairs including a new fuel pump, new transmission selector switch and a  couple of support brackets.   All the work is done and now it just needs to be put back together and road tested.  Been a long time coming but I hope to  be road worthy for a long time to come?  Fingers crossed !   

Not sure of the bill yet?  It will be expensive but not a bank breaker.  Hopefully worth it in the long run?  Weather is nice now in the south and I look forward to camping.   Open to suggestions of places to camp within a 100 miles of Atlanta.  Maybe Muscle Shoals ??  :)  GRIN

1 comment:

  1. I vote for Muscle Shoals! I am so glad that your van is almost road-ready and hope that the final bill isn't too shocking... You still need to name her, you know! :-)

    Kerri
    HomeschoolingSolo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete