Saturday, January 15, 2011

My story

My name is Kenny and I'm a 52 yo single male living in the Atlanta area.   I'm a year or more away from starting to travel the roads of America full time.   My long career as a IT professional is coming to a close as I'm self employed and my current long term contract will be ending within the next 12 to 18 months.

I have a couple of dogs,  Bella and Gracie, both of which will be coming with me.  I've recently purchased a 1995 Ford E350 Cutaway Diesel Van and will be working towards making her roadworthy and livable in the next year.

I spend a lot of time studying the lifestyle of Van Dwellers.   I plan to migrate out west and basically follow the weather.  I was born in Cheyenne Wyoming and spend many happy years in Denver so I feel it's a home coming to me.


Couple of pics:

My wonderful dogs  Bella (white) and Gracie



My Van


3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog so it's going to take a bit to catch up. I'm also in IT and hope to hit the road full time some day.

    Safe travels and good luck!

    Erik

    ReplyDelete