Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Atlanta Winter

Not much to report as it's been cold and rainy here in the south.  My van is in storage about 30 miles away but I think I will move it to my driveway this weekend.   It's new to me as I've owned it less than a month.  My first order of business will be to get it into the Ford dealer for a through check over and engine analysis. 

She  (I think its a she)  runs well but hasn't been used much in the last year or so.  I've saved some money and will insure that mechanically its sound before I attend to more comfort and convenience items.   I admit I've got to learn a few things about owning and operating a diesel.

I'm happy to report that its already equipped with a solar system and roof top heat/air.   The interior is in pretty good shape.  I'll customize it to my specifications but I really don't have a lot to do.  I'll nit pick over it and put a lot of thought into what and where to store my desired necessities.

One thing I LOVE is that I'm 6 foot 5 and I can stand in it.   Pretty much the deciding factor in the purchase.

Looking forward to the whole things.   Many thanks to my tribe at Vandwellers for all the help and inspiration.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment